We hold regular advice surgeries in our Leeds office; please contact the development team to find out the next available session. If you have submitted a project enquiry form, we may invite you to one of these appointments or to an application form workshop at an appropriate time for your intended submission.
Alternatively, if you are unable to travel to Leeds, you may wish to attend a local grant surgery or funding fair nearer to home.
Industrial, Maritime and Transport Heritage
- 16 July 2015, 10.30am - 12.30pm: Heritage Quay, University of Huddersfield, HD1 3DH
As part of the European Year of Industrial and Technical Heritage we want to highlight opportunities for groups to apply for funding to help protect, preserve and share industrial heritage through this workshop with Heritage Quay with opportunities to see objects from the collection and for one to one discussions afterwards.
To book a place at this session please email us or telephone: 0113 388 8037.
Small grants: £3,000 - £100,000
- 16 July 2015
- 20 August 2015: HLF Office, 4th Floor Carlton Tower, 34 St Paul's Street, Leeds, LS1 2QB
We are keen to see more applications for our small grant programmes so we are hosting some workshops in our Leeds office to help groups apply.
For more information and to book a place at this session please email us or telephone: 0113 388 8030.
We hold a number of surgery days around the Yorkshire and Humber area. For further information regarding a surgery in your locality please check this page for surgery dates in the coming months.
We will be holding grant surgery sessions in our priority development areas over the upcoming months. To book a space please email us.
- 14 July 2015, 10am - 4pm
- 15 September 2015, 10am - 4pm
- 17 November 2015, 10am - 4pm: Doncaster Central Library, Waterdale, Doncaster, DN1 3JE
- 18 August 2015 10am - 4pm
- 8 September 2015 10am - 4pm
- 13 October 2015 10am - 4pm: Heritage Quay, The Listening Room, University of Huddersfield, HD1 3DH
- 17 July 2015 10am - 4pm
- 13 August 2015 10am - 4pm
- 16 September 2015 10am - 4pm: HLF Office, 4th Floor Carlton Tower, 34 St Paul's Street, Leeds, LS1 2QB
- 5 November 2015, 10am - 4pm: York Explore Library, Library Square, York, YO1 7DS
Funding fairs are larger events attended by a number of funding organisations. They are an ideal opportunity to seek advice on funding options in an informal atmosphere. There are usually funding workshops that take place at the fairs which provide structured guidance through funding procedures. Attendees are also free to browse the stalls if they prefer.
HLF is also represented at some external funding fairs.
Halifax Funding Fair - 20 July 2015 9.30am - 4pm: The Shay Stadium, Shaw Hill, Halifax, HX1 2YS
Barnsley Local History Day - 28 November 2015: Barnsley Town Hall