We hold regular advice surgeries in our Leeds office; please contact the Development Team to find out the next available session. If you have submitted a project enquiry form, we may invite you to one of these appointments or to an application form workshop at an appropriate time for your intended submission.
Alternatively, if you are unable to travel to Leeds, you may wish to attend a local grant surgery or funding fair nearer to home.
We hold a number of surgery days around the Yorkshire and Humber area. For further information regarding a surgery in your locality please check this page for surgery dates in the coming months.
We will be holding grant surgery sessions in our priority development areas over the upcoming months. To book a space please email us.
- 14 July 2015, 10am - 4pm
- 15 September 2015, 10am - 4pm
- 17 November 2015, 10am - 4pm: Doncaster Central Library, Waterdale, Doncaster, DN1 3JE
- 21 May 2015 10am - 12pm followed by one to one sessions that can be booked from 12pm - 4pm
This is an initial introductory workshop with opportunities for one to one discussions afterwards. To book a surgery session please contact us either by email or telephone: 0113 388 8030.
- 16 June 2015 10am - 4pm
- 17 July 2015 10am - 4pm
- 13 August 2015 10am - 4pm
- 16 September 2015 10am - 4pm: HLF Office, 4th Floor Carlton Tower, 34 St Paul's Street, Leeds, LS1 2QB
- 20 May 2015 10am - 4pm: Ryedale House, Old Malton Road, Malton, YO17 7HH
- 10 June 2015 10am - 4pm: The Street, 12 Lower Clark Street, Scarborough, YO12 7PW
- 26 May 2015, 10am - 12pm: Elizabethan Gallery, Brook Street, Wakefield WF1 1QW
This is an initial introductory workshop with opportunities for one to one discussions afterwards. To book a place at this session please contact Kaye Wilson at Fit4Funding for a booking form either by email or telephone: 01924 239 063.
- 5 November 2015, 10am - 4pm: York Explore Library, Library Square, York, YO1 7DS
Funding fairs are larger events attended by a number of funding organisations. They are an ideal opportunity to seek advice on funding options in an informal atmosphere. There are usually funding workshops that take place at the fairs which provide structured guidance through funding procedures. Attendees are also free to browse the stalls if they prefer.
HLF is also represented at some external funding fairs:
Selby Community Engagement Forums
- 1 June 2015 6.30pm - 8pm: Tadcaster & Villages CEF, Riley Smith Hall, Tadcaster, LS24 9AB
- 11 June 2015 4.30pm - 7pm: Southern CEF, Drax Sport & Social Club, Main Road, Drax, YO8 8PJ
- 15 June 2015 5pm - 7pm: Eastern CEF, Heminbrough
For more information about the Selby CEF's and details of each meeting.