We hold regular advice surgeries in our Leeds office; please contact the Development Team to find out the next available session. If you have submitted a project enquiry form, we may invite you to one of these appointments or to an application form workshop at an appropriate time for your intended submission.
Alternatively, if you are unable to travel to Leeds, you may wish to attend a local grant surgery or funding fair nearer to home.
We hold a number of surgery days around the Yorkshire and Humber area. For further information regarding a surgery in your locality please check this page for surgery dates in the coming months.
We will be holding grant surgery sessions in our priority development areas over the upcoming months. To book a space please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12 May 2015, 10am - 4pm
- 14 July 2015, 10am - 4pm
- 15 September 2015, 10am - 4pm
- 17 November 2015, 10am - 4pm: Doncaster Central Library, Waterdale, Doncaster, DN1 3JE
- 22 April 2015 10am - 4pm
- 19 May 2015 10am - 4pm
- 16 June 2015 10am - 4pm: HLF Office, 4th Floor Carlton Tower, 34 St Paul's Street, Leeds, LS1 2QB
- 20 May 2015 10am - 4pm: Ryedale House, Old Malton Road, Malton, YO17 7HH
- 23 April 2015 10am - 12pm: The Street, 12 Lower Clark Street, Scarborough, YO12 7PW
(This is an initial introductory workshop session providing information on our grant programmes.)
- 10 June 2015 10am - 4pm: The Street, 12 Lower Clark Street, Scarborough, YO12 7PW
- 7 May 2015, 10am - 4pm
- 5 November 2015, 10am - 4pm: York Explore Library, Library Square, York, YO1 7DS
Funding fairs are larger events attended by a number of funding organisations. They are an ideal opportunity to seek advice on funding options in an informal atmosphere. There are usually funding workshops that take place at the fairs which provide structured guidance through funding procedures. Attendees are also free to browse the stalls if they prefer.
HLF is also represented at some external funding fairs: look back soon for updates.