- Do you accept speculative applications?
- Do you accept CVs and cover letters?
- Where can I search for current vacancies?
- I am having technical problems with the online portal – who can I talk to?
- Can I apply for more than one position?
- How will I know if my application has been received?
- How do I withdraw or cancel an application?
- Will I hear back if I have not been successful in my application?
- When will I hear back after an interview?
- Will I be able to get feedback after an application or interview?
- Does HLF offer visas or work permits?
- Do I need the right to work in the UK?
- What should I do if I have a disability that may affect my performance at any stage of the recruitment process?
- Are you an equal opportunities employer?
- What benefits does HLF offer?
- What is it like to work at HLF?
FAQS and answers
No, we currently do not accept speculative applications.
No, we currently do not accept CVs and cover letters. Please apply through our online portal.
For technical help, please contact our HR team via telephone: 020 7591 6000.
Yes, it is possible to apply for more than one position.
Once we have received your application, we will send you a notification email including your unique application number.
It is not currently possible to withdraw or cancel an application through our online portal. If you have any queries, please contact our HR team via telephone: 020 7591 6000.
No. Only candidates who have been shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
You will hear from our HR team as soon as a decision has been made. The timescale for the decision-making will be discussed at interview.
We do not offer feedback on applications. We offer written or verbal feedback after interviews.
We are unable to offer visas or work permits.
What should I do if I have a disability that may affect my performance at any stage of the recruitment process?
As a recognised Disability Confident employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum essential criteria for the vacancy. Any special requirements can be discussed and arranged before an interview. Please contact our HR team via telephone: 020 7591 6000.
Yes, we are a recognised Disability Confident employer. Please find out more on our Equal Opportunities page.
HLF offers a wide range of benefits including childcare vouchers and the Cycle to Work scheme. Find out more on our Benefits page.
HLF employs more than 300 people, working in a wide range of roles across the UK. Find out more by reading our interviews with staff on the Meet the Team page.