We hold regular advice surgeries in our Leeds office - please contact the development team to find out the next available session. If you have submitted a project enquiry form, we may invite you to one of these appointments or to an application form workshop at an appropriate time for your intended submission.
Alternatively, if you are unable to travel to Leeds, you may wish to attend a local grant surgery or funding fair nearer to home.
Small grants (Leeds): £3,000-£100,000
We are keen to see more applications for our small grant programmes so we will be hosting some workshops in our Leeds office to help groups apply.
For more information and to book a place at future sessions please email us or telephone: 0113 388 8030.
- Check back for more information
We will be hosting a local networking event around our Yorkshire's Back Garden awareness-raising campaign.
- Check back for more information or book on to one of our surgery sessions (listed below) to discuss your ideas
We hold a number of surgery days around the Yorkshire and Humber area. For further information regarding a surgery in your locality please check this page for surgery dates in the coming months.
We will be holding grant surgery sessions in our priority development areas over the upcoming months. To book a space please email us.
Learning Lab, Experience Barnsley, Town Hall, Church Street, Barnsley S70 2TA
- 18 October 2016 (10am-4pm)
- 7 February 2017 (10am-4pm)
Victoria Hall, Kirkgate, Settle BD24 9DZ
- 11 October 2016 (1pm-4pm)
This session is being run in conjunction with Craven CVS. The workshop will focus on the funding programmes available and the wide range of projects we can support. One-to-one meetings are available afterward but places are limited so please book in advance by contacting Charlotte Foster at Craven CVS via tel: 01756 795 838 or by email.
Doncaster Central Library, Waterdale, Doncaster DN13JE
- 8 November 2016 (10am-4pm)
North Yorkshire County Records Office, 76-78 Malpas Road, Northallerton, DL7 8TB
- 14 February 2017 (10am-4pm)
Hull History Centre, Worship Street, Hull, HU2 8BG
- 20 October 2016 (12pm-5pm)
- 25 November 2016 (10am-4pm)
- 19 January 2017 (12pm-5pm)
HLF office, 4th Floor Carlton Tower, 34 St Paul's Street, Leeds LS1 2QB
- 11 October 2016 (10am-4pm)
- 4 November 2016 (10am-4pm)
- 7 December 2016 (10am-4pm)
Selby Civic Centre, Doncaster Road, Selby, North Yorkshire YO8 9FT
- 12 December 2016 (9.30am-4pm)
- 7 March 2017 (9.30am-4pm)
Explore York Libraries and Archives, Museum Street, York, YO1 7DS
- 29 November 2016 (10am-4pm)
- 17 March 2017 (10am-4pm)
Funding fairs are larger events attended by a number of funding organisations. They are an ideal opportunity to seek advice on funding options in an informal atmosphere. There are usually funding workshops that take place at the fairs which provide structured guidance through funding procedures. Attendees are also free to browse the stalls if they prefer.
HLF is also represented at some external funding fairs:
- 21 September 2016 (1pm - 5pm): Meet the Funder - Hull History Centre. For further information and to book email the Hull City of Culture 2017 team.
- 1 October 2016: In Their Footsteps Open Day (First World War) - Leeds Museums and Galleries
- 13 October 2016 (2pm - 5pm): Voluntary Action Leeds Funding Fair - Otley Parish Church