We hold regular advice surgeries in our Leeds office - please contact the development team to find out the next available session. If you have submitted a project enquiry form, we may invite you to one of these appointments or to an application form workshop at an appropriate time for your intended submission.
Alternatively, if you are unable to travel to Leeds, you may wish to attend a local grant surgery or funding fair nearer to home.
Small grants: £3,000 - £100,000
- Check back for more information
We are keen to see more applications for our small grant programmes so we are hosting some workshops in our Leeds office to help groups apply.
For more information and to book a place at this session please email us or telephone: 0113 388 8030.
Harrogate small grants
- 11 February 2016 (2pm - 4pm), Thorpe Prebend House, Ripon. Please book via Eventbrite
- 25 February 2016 (6pm - 8.30pm), Thorpe Prebend House, Ripon. Please book at via Eventbrite
We are keen to see more applications for our small grant programmes so we are hosting some workshops with Harrogate and Riopn CVS to help groups understand our funding and how to apply.
In conjunction with the Howardian Hills AONB, Countryside Officers from Ryedale District Council and Scarborough Borough Council we are hosting a session around funding natural environment projects.
- 27 April 2016 (10.30am-12.00pm with additional one-to-one sessions from 12.00pm-3pm), Kirkbymoorside Library
For more information and to book a place please contact Liz Bassindale, Howardian Hills AONB Officer, on tel: 0845 0349495
We hold a number of surgery days around the Yorkshire and Humber area. For further information regarding a surgery in your locality please check this page for surgery dates in the coming months.
We will be holding grant surgery sessions in our priority development areas over the upcoming months. To book a space please email us.
- 9 March 2016 (10am - 4pm)
- 10 May 2016 (10am - 4pm)
- 12 July 2016 (10am - 4pm)
- 13 September 2016 (10am - 4pm)
- 8 November 2016 (10am - 4pm): Doncaster Central Library, Waterdale, Doncaster, DN1 3JE
- 15 March 2016 (10am - 4pm)
- 14 April 2016 (10am - 4pm)
- 17 May 2016 (10am - 4pm) : HLF Office, 4th Floor Carlton Tower, 34 St Paul's Street, Leeds, LS1 2QB
Funding fairs are larger events attended by a number of funding organisations. They are an ideal opportunity to seek advice on funding options in an informal atmosphere. There are usually funding workshops that take place at the fairs which provide structured guidance through funding procedures. Attendees are also free to browse the stalls if they prefer.
HLF is also represented at some external funding fairs:
20 March 2016: Barnsley Local History Day - Town Hall, Barnsley, South Yorkshire S70 2TA