Advice surgeries and funding fairs in Yorkshire and the Humber
We hold regular advice surgeries in our Leeds office - please contact the development team to find out the next available session. If you have submitted a project enquiry form, we may invite you to one of these appointments or to an application form workshop at an appropriate time for your intended submission.
Alternatively, if you are unable to travel to Leeds, you may wish to attend a local grant surgery or funding fair nearer to home.
Small grants (Leeds): £3,000-£100,000
We are keen to see more applications for our small grant programmes so we will be hosting some workshops in our Leeds office to help groups apply.
For more information and to book a place at future sessions please email us.
- 18 October 2017 (10am - 12pm)
- 18 October 2017 (1pm - 3pm)
- 16 November 2017 (10am - 12pm)
- 16 November 2017 (1pm - 3pm)
We will be hosting a local networking event around our Yorkshire's Back Garden awareness-raising campaign.
- Check back for more information or book on to one of our surgery sessions (listed below) to discuss your ideas
We hold a number of surgery days around the Yorkshire and Humber area. For further information regarding a surgery in your locality please check this page for surgery dates in the coming months.
We will be holding grant surgery sessions in our priority development areas over the upcoming months. To book a space please email us.
We will be hosting a small grants workshop session in conjunction with the Dearne Valley Landscape Partnership to provide information about who we are and what we fund with the opportunity to hear from groups who have delivered projects in the local area and talk to the HLF Development team. Booking is essential so please contact the Dearne Valley Landscape Partnership team to reserve a place.
- 14 November 2017 (6.30pm - 8pm), Elsecar Heritage Centre, Wath Road, Elsecar, S74 8HJ
We will be hosting a small grants workshop session jointly with the Doncaster 1914-18 team to provide information about who we are and what we fund with the opportunity to hear from groups who have delivered projects in the local area and talk to the HLF Development team. Booking is essential so please contact the Development Team to reserve a place.
- 1 November 2017 (5pm - 7pm), Doncaster Museum, Chequer Road, Doncaster, DN1 2AE
HLF office, 4th Floor Carlton Tower, 34 St Paul's Street, Leeds LS1 2QB
- 15 September 2017 (10am - 4pm) -fully booked
- 17 October 2017 (10am - 4pm)
We will be hosting a small grants workshop session in conjunction with Community First Yorkshire to provide information about who we are and what we fund with the opportunity to hear from groups who have delivered projects in the local area and talk to the HLF Development team. Booking is essential so please book your place through Eventbrite.
- 29 September 2017 (11am - 1.30pm), Newby and Scalby Community Hall, Scalby Road, Scalby, Scarborough, YO13 0RA
Funding fairs are larger events attended by a number of funding organisations. They are an ideal opportunity to seek advice on funding options in an informal atmosphere. There are usually funding workshops that take place at the fairs which provide structured guidance through funding procedures. Attendees are also free to browse the stalls if they prefer.
HLF is also represented at some external funding fairs.
- East Riding Voluntary Action Services Funding Fair, 19 October 2017 3pm - 7pm, Brandesburton Parish Hall, Catwick Lane, Brandesburton, YO25 8RY - to book a place contact Steve at ERVAS
- North East Lincolnshire Funding Fair, 22 November 2017 10am - 3pm, Centre 4 Community Centre, 17A Wootton Road, Grimsby, DN33 1HE - for more information visit North Bank Forum website