We hold regular advice surgeries in our Leeds office - please contact the development team to find out the next available session. If you have submitted a project enquiry form, we may invite you to one of these appointments or to an application form workshop at an appropriate time for your intended submission.
Alternatively, if you are unable to travel to Leeds, you may wish to attend a local grant surgery or funding fair nearer to home.
Small grants (Leeds): £3,000 - £100,000
- Check back for more information
We are keen to see more applications for our small grant programmes so we are hosting some workshops in our Leeds office to help groups apply.
For more information and to book a place at this session please email us or telephone: 0113 388 8030.
We are hosting local networking event around our Yorkshire's back garden awareness raising campaign.
- North Lincolnshire: 26 May 2016 (1pm-4pm): Brigg Heritage Centre. Booking essential through Bugs, birds & back gardens North Lincolnshire
- North East Lincolnshire: 27 May 2016 (1pm - 4pm): Grimsby Fishing Heritage Centre. Booking essential through Bugs, birds & back gardens North East Lincolnshire
- Hull & East Yorkshire: 20 July 2016 (1pm - 4pm): Treasure House, Beverley. Booking essential through Bugs, birds & back gardens Hull & East Yorkshire
We hold a number of surgery days around the Yorkshire and Humber area. For further information regarding a surgery in your locality please check this page for surgery dates in the coming months.
We will be holding grant surgery sessions in our priority development areas over the upcoming months. To book a space please email us.
Doncaster Central Library, Waterdale, Doncaster DN13JE
- 10 May 2016 (10am-4pm)
- 26 July 2016 (10am-4pm)
- 13 September 2016 (10am-4pm)
- 8 November 2016 (10am - 4pm)
In conjunction with the Kirklees Council's Creative Economy Team we are hosting a session aimed at community and arts organisations in Kirklees who are interested in the Heritage Lottery Fund and in finding out more about funding programmes available for arts and cultural organisation to apply to.
- 9 June 2016 (10am-12pm)
The session will be held at Heritage Quay, 9 Queensgate, Huddersfield, HD1 3DH. Booking is essential so please visit Kirklees Council's Eventbrite page to secure your place.
HLF Office, 4th Floor Carlton Tower, 34 St Paul's Street, Leeds LS1 2QB
- 8 June 2016 (10am-4pm)
- 7 July 2016 (10am-4pm)
- 3 August 2016 (10am-4pm)
In conjunction with the Big Lottery Fund and Voluntary Action North Lincolnshire we are hosting a session around small grants in the morning with the opportunity to book one-to-one appointments in the afternoon.
- 16 June 2016 (11am-1pm: workshop focusing on grants up to £10,000: Awards for All, Sharing Heritage and First World War: Then and now [1pm-4pm one-to-one appointments])
- 30 June 2016 (11am-1pm: workshop focusing on larger programmes: Reaching Communities, Our Heritage and larger HLF grant programmes [1pm-4pm one-to-one appointments])
Both sessions will be held at Voluntary Action North Lincolnshire, 4-6 Robert St, Scunthorpe, DN15 6NG. Booking is essential so please visit Voluntary Action North Lincolnhire's website or contact Gary Allen, development worker, on tel: 01724 845155 to book a place.
Funding fairs are larger events attended by a number of funding organisations. They are an ideal opportunity to seek advice on funding options in an informal atmosphere. There are usually funding workshops that take place at the fairs which provide structured guidance through funding procedures. Attendees are also free to browse the stalls if they prefer.
HLF is also represented at some external funding fairs:
26 June 2016: Craven Remembers the Somme: Armed Forces Day - Skipton Library, 11am - 4pm
1 October 2016: In Their Footsteps Open Day (First World War) - Leeds Museums and Galleries