Funding fairs and advice sessions in the East of England
You may want to come and meet us at one of these and talk about your ideas or learn more about our funding.
We hold regular advice sessions in our Cambridge office. We suggest you first submit a project enquiry for projects looking for funding of over £10,000. If you want to speak to a member of the team beforehand about this or have a smaller request in mind, please call to speak to a member of our development team. tel: 01223 653188.
Upcoming advice sessions:
- 24 July
- 9 and 28 August
- 13 and 25 September
- 11 and 30 October
Alternatively, if you are unable to travel to Cambridge, you may wish to attend a local grant surgery or funding fair nearer to home.
Local advice days
For the below, book a 30-minute slot with Dawn Bainbridge, HLF Development Officer, to discuss your heritage projects. For more details, get in touch via email or via tel: 07790 375433.
- 18 October - Luton Borough Council, 2nd Floor, Clemitson House, Gordon Street, Luton, LU1 1QP
For the below, book a 30-minute slot with Sally Page, HLF Development Officer, to discuss your heritage projects. For more details, and to book, get in touch via email or call: 07790 375405.
- 18 July - Watford, 1-on-1 advice sessions at Watford Palace Theatre, 20 Clarendon Road, Watford, WD17 1JZ.
- 1 August – Castle Point, 1-on-1 advice sessions at Hadleigh Old Fire Station, High Street, Hadleigh, Essex SS7 2PA.
- 13 August – Broxbourne, 1-on-1 advice sessions at CVS for Broxbourne & East Herts, Nigel Copping Community Building, Sanville Gardens, Stanstead Abbotts, Hertfordshire, SG12 8GA
- 7th September – Thurrock, 1-on-1 advice sessions at Thurrock CVS, The Beehive, West Street, Grays Essex, RM17 6XP