Funding fairs and surgeries in the East of England
You may want to come and meet us at one of these and talk about your ideas or learn more about our funding.
22 June - Watford & Three Rivers Trust, Funding Conference at Holywell Community Centre, West Watford
To celebrate “Small Charities Week” Watford CVS is organising a ‘Funding Conference’. Lots of stalls and lots of info! Come and have a chat with Development Officer, Sally Page about HLF funding. To find out more email Michal Siewniak, Watford CVS’s Services Manage or call 07825 021 746. Book your place via Eventbrite.
We hold regular advice surgeries in our Cambridge office. If you would like to book an appointment with a member of our development team, please tel: 01223 224 870.
- 8 and 21 June
- 5 and 20 July
- 10 and 23 August
- 6 and 21 September
- 5 and 18 October
- 8 and 23 November
- 6 and 21 December
Alternatively, if you are unable to travel to Cambridge, you may wish to attend a local grant surgery or funding fair nearer to home.
Local Surgery Days
- 18 July - Broxbourne Surgery Day at C V S for Broxbourne & East Herts - Nigel Copping Community Building, Sanville Gardens, Stanstead Abbotts SG12 8GA
For the above, book a 30-minute slot with Sally Page, HLF Development Officer, to discuss your heritage projects. For more details, get in touch via email or via tel: 01223 224 884.
- 13 July – Wisbech Surgery Day at Town Chambers, North Brink, Wisbech - 10am-3pm
- 25 July – Luton Surgery Day at 2nd Floor, Clemiston House, Gordon Street, Luton – 10am–3pm
- 27 September – March Surgery Day at Town Hall, Market Square, March – 10am–3pm
- 26 October – Luton Surgery Day at 2nd Floor, Clemiston House, Gordon Street, Luton – 10am–3pm
For the above, book a 30-minute slot with Dawn Bainbridge, HLF Development Officer, to discuss your heritage projects. For more details, get in touch via email or via tel: 01223 224 880.