So you're interested in taking part in The National Lottery #ThanksToYou campaign? Great! Here's what to do next, in 10 easy steps.
- Firstly, decide what you can offer, when you want to offer it, and to whom.
- Have a look at the FAQs we've posted in the Online Community, and ask us any questions we might have missed.
- Register your intention to take part and download the toolkit.
- You must have a set of Terms and Conditions in place in order to take part in the #ThanksToYou campaign, and provide us with a link to them published on your website. There is more in the FAQs about this.
- Join in our Online Community live chat on Thursday 11 October to hear from visitor attractions who've already run successful free offer promotions, and ask them any question you might have.
- Let everyone know you're taking part on-site, through your website and on social media (our downloadable toolkit will shortly include assets to help with this).
- From late November, share our searchable map of participating heritage attractions on your website and social media channels (we'll send you the link as soon as it's available).
- Tell your local media about your free offer - there's a template press release in the toolkit.
- Between 3-9 December, run a great free offer! And make sure you take lots of photos and post them on social media using #ThanksToYou, and encourage visitors to do the same.
- Fill in the feedback form we send you after 9 December to tell us how your offer went.