So you're interested in taking part in The National Lottery #ThanksToYou campaign? Great! Here's what to do next, in 10 easy steps.
- Firstly, decide what you can offer, when you want to offer it, and to whom.
- Have a look at the FAQs we've posted in the Online Community, and ask us any questions we might have missed.
- Check out the advice shared in the Online Community live chat we hosted in October to hear from visitor attractions who took part last year.
- You must have a set of Terms and Conditions in place in order to take part in the #ThanksToYou campaign, and provide us with a link to them published on your website. There is more in the FAQs about this.
- Register your free offer (details of which will be listed on a searchable map) and download the toolkit.
- Let everyone know you're taking part on-site, through your website and on social media (our downloadable toolkit will shortly include assets to help with this).
- From 19 November, share our searchable map of participating heritage attractions on your website and social media channels (we'll send you the link as soon as it's available).
- Tell your local media about your free offer - there's a template press release in the toolkit.
- Between 3-9 December, run a great free offer! And make sure you take lots of photos and post them on social media using #ThanksToYou, and encourage visitors to do the same.
- Fill in the feedback form we send you after 9 December to tell us how your offer went.