We hope that you'll find the community easy and intuitive to use. However, if you do need a hand using any of the features, or spot a technical issue with using the site, then we are here to help.
Please check to see if we've already already provided an answer to your question in the Community help, guidelines and technical issues forum.
If we haven't, you could either start a new discussion in this forum, or get in touch directly and we'll get back to you as soon as I can. There's lots of different ways you can get in touch with us, depending on what you need:
- For queries about using the community part of the site (including technical issues), or to report something on the community as inappropriate, you should contact Amy, the community manager, via the digital team.
- If you are experiencing issues with using other parts of the HLF website, please contact the digital team.
- If your query is related to an application for a grant or using the application form system, you should contact our grant enquiries team.
- If you'd like to get in touch with your local HLF team, you can find the relevant office contact details on our Contact us page.
- If you have a press enquiry, you should contact the press team.