It would be great to use our Online Community as a space to share learning, good practice and nuggets of wisdom from your experiences of Kick the Dust.
There are so many interesting and varied projects which make up Kick the Dust, it would be fantastic to hear some of your experiences, challenges and successes.
As a starting point please share some examples about the different ways you have engaged young people in your project so far either in the development phase or delivery.
- How have you consulted, engaged, co-produced with young people?
- What has been successful?
- What has been challenging?
- What have you learned?
- What would you do differently next time?
- What advice would you give to others who were embarking on similar projects?